Tuesday 30 June 2015

My Service To You!

Maintain Your Best Body!


What’s the best plan for you?

It’s a question I hear all the time.  Often when I meet a new client, they’ll say to me, “I heard that the best way to lose weight is to go vegan” or, “to stay away from carbs” or, “to stop eating after 5 o’clock”. And I always respond by – “the best weight loss plan is the one that works for you”.  If there were a single “best diet” for weight loss – one that worked for everyone – we probably wouldn’t hear about some new diet craze every few months.

I am a health and fitness coach at Herbalife international, a company that markets weight-loss products and programs, and I believe there’s really no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to a weight loss.  Maybe you know someone who lost weight by going vegan, or cutting carbs, or by not eating after the sun goes down – but you know yourself well enough to know that those strategies just won’t work for you.

That’s why, when I first meet with a new client, I conduct a thorough wellness evaluation to determine exactly what the need/goal and objective of my client is. By conducting this evaluation and taking my clients needs in consideration, Ill construct a proper wellness report including a tailored nutritional plan.

The best weight loss plan for you is one that will take all these factors into account – your lifestyle, your usual eating patterns, your likes and dislikes.   I can’t stress how important this is, because the one thing you can’t (and shouldn’t) do is to put your life on hold in order to lose weight.  Remember, whatever you do in order to get the weight off, is the same thing you’re going to do in order to keep it off – you’re just practicing for the long run, so you may as well figure it out from the starting gate.

Monitoring my clients!


One crucial part of my program is monitoring my clients. 
So why do I monitor my clients closely you ask?

To succeed in fat loss with Herbalife, a good coach is necessary. A coach can advise you on the suitable products for your goals, and draw up a plan for you to maximize your results. Herbalife products work differently on different people as everyone is unique. Also, your product needs will change as your body changes during your fat loss journey. A coach can also monitor your progress, and having someone checking on you can prevent you from losing motivation and giving up. Look for a coach who has good knowledge on the products, and has a good track record with his/her customers. Talk to them, send them emails and get a consultation before you commit. Most dedicated coaches would be more than happy to talk to you and find out about your goals. You can find out more about my coaching here.

Coaching my clients

Knowledge is the key to success for everything, including weight loss with Herbalife. There is a ton of information with regards to exercise, fitness, nutrition and weight loss tips. Its my duty to coach my clients in all these aspects to ensure a clear understanding on why and how to follow the set program.


A Support System 

I create a proper support system around my clients to encourage and motivate them as far as possible. I have a 24hour open phone policy to allow my clients to ask questions 24hours a day. 



NUTRITION KEPT SIMPLE IS THE KEY

So the rest is up to you!


Open the link below to claim your free wellness evaluation. 

OR

Inbox me at FitSpot24@gmail.com for any questions or consultations. 

Claim your free no obligation wellness evaluation here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment